The best way to decide if you like a ski or binding is to give it a try! Unfortunately though, we do have a few conditions.
I do ask a small fee to cover the costs of this service which is obviously refunded if you go on to purchase the product (minus shipping). For bindings this cost is $50 and skis $75 and this includes the shipping to you. In certain situations (e.g. Demo Days) or no shipping required this cost may be reduced or waived.
- Bindings can be demonstrated for 10 days from receipt, skis for 5 days.
- Only includes stocked items.
- Items must be returned in fully saleable condition (fair wear to plates and reflex boots accepted).
- We will cover the cost of shipping to you, however it is your responsibility to return the ski via tracked & insured courier.
- If the item arrives damaged, you must record this with the courier and inform us as soon as practicable.
- Items damaged while in your care will be charged for (excluding manufacturing defects and fair wear & tear).
- Skis can be demonstrated at Auckland Water Ski Club free of charge on a per-set basis (by arrangement).