D3 NRG eNeRGy Slalom Ski
A completely new and different direction in design and performance, the NRG breaks new D3 ground in slalom ski design. Skier styles can vary greatly. It is important to find the ski that works best with your specific technique. The new NRG offers skiers who prefer to use the middle-to-back of the ski. The NRG is effortless to turn, develops a powerful cross course feel and is extremely stable.
Going forward D3SKIS will be focused on two parallel but definitely different paths in competitive slalom ski design. Both paths will be the pinnacle of tournament performance but with different design features for different skier styles. These two models will be the WORLD RECORD HOLDING ARC / ARC-S and the new NRG. Both models are powerful slalom course tools with different features and benefits to cover an even broader segment of slalom skier styles
The ARC has already proven itself on podiums around the world setting new world records. The ARC is one of the smoothest turning skis D3 has ever produced. It features a very accommodating fore-body and is preferred by skiers who choose to use the middle to front of the ski. Skiers who like to move effortlessly to the front in the turns and like a controlled carving feel will prefer the ARC and ARC-S.
Smooth, effortless, carving that’s the ARC.
The NRG is a different ski. The NRG has been created for skiers who are looking for quicker turns and prefer a ski that can develop more angle as it approaches the wake. The NRG has a very aggressive rocker pattern that allows it to turn in the blink of an eye. The NRG boasts the deepest concave of any D3 ski design to date. This allows the ski to have incredible holding power as the NRG exits each turn and builds space to the next edge change. Skiers who ride the middle to back of the ski and want a quick turning ski will want to try the NRG.
Powerful, quick, fast that’s the NRG.
- A completely new rocker profile. Creating a natural turning radius that builds maximum angle and space.
- An all new, high volume, edge to edge concave. This deep tunnel delivers holding power to spare.
- The world famous D3 bevel assembly stays in place to keep this all new ride familiar and stable.
- A firm flex pattern that is designed to flex from tip to tail in smooth proportion. This creates speed in and out of the turn and a consistent, predictable turning radius.
- The water tension the NRG creates is a unique by-product of the new tunnel design. The skier feels “connected” to the ski allowing the skier to easily stay centered in the middle of the ski and in complete control at the shortest line lengths.
NRG BLUE – 64”, 65”, 66”, 67” & 68”
NRG PINK – 64”, 65” & 66”
All D3 skis come with an insert hole pattern that accommodate both D3 and HO standard binding plates.