The EVO AXIS
The AXIS is the progressive version of the regular EVO. With the same shape but less carbon, more fibreglass this ski has all the performance and durability your kid will need to chase down buoys without the higher cost of the regular Evo.
Imagine a ski that intuitively anticipates your every move and creates effortless, lightning fast turns. The new D3 EVO is the next evolution in world record slalom performance. Featuring quicker, more complete turns on both sides of the course, the EVO is a completely new shape for D3. The EVO is smooth and predictable with no surprises. But don’t be fooled… the EVO has the heart of a warrior. The EVO carries speed all the way through the turn and builds progressive angle into the wake. The EVO’s heritage is taken from the ARC which has been one of the bestselling skis in D3 history. Skiers who ride in a balanced stance and like a quick turning, carving feel will be right at home on the EVO. Regardless of boat speed or line length the EVO is designed to transport skiers to a whole new level of performance.
Fast, effortless and intuitive that’s the EVO.
The EVO features
- New bevel angle– Keeps the ski moving as the turn is completed. Resulting in a noticeable reduction in effort required as the ski loads into the wake.
- Balanced rocker profile– The turns on both sides are quicker and more complete. Flat-spot position allows skier to easily stay in the sweet-spot.
- Re-shaped concave– Deep where holding power is required, shallower where it can enhance the turns.
- Tapered tail– Provides the desired combination of support and slide resulting in maximum angle with minimal skier input.
- Progressive flex– A stiffer flex philosophy that is focused on a linear, tip-to-tail flex ratio. Providing instant acceleration out of the buoy.
- Accuset Fin Block– Accurate, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.
- Stainless steel machine screw Inserts-To accommodate D3, HO, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
All D3 skis come with an insert hole pattern that accommodate Reflex, D3, Connelly, Obrien, Radar and HO standard binding plates.
Need advice on sizes or comparison to other skis… use the Contact Us form or give us a call.