The Evo AXIS – bringing Evo Performance to intermediate skiers & a lower price point.
The NEW EVO AXIS is well suited to skiers looking for a predictable smooth riding ski that will help you improve your skiing technique. The AXIS is built from the same mold as our world record performing EVO and EVO-S. The AXIS is a durable fiberglass ski using D3’s high-quality construction process. Its performance will satisfy skiers just beginning to master the slalom course to advanced slalom course veterans. The key to the AXIS is it is simply more forgiving. Skiers who would like a high performance feel without the technique demands of some high-end skis, this is the ski for you. All D3 skis are made in the U.S.A.
Fast, accessible and intuitive. That’s the EVO AXIS.
The EVO AXIS features:
- Large Bevels – The large bevels give the ski a stable and predictable ride/
- Tuned Rocker – The turns on both sides are even and the semi-flat area under the foot allows the skier to easily ride in the sweet-spot.
- Variable Concave – The deeper concave under the bindings gives the ski holding power where it is required and the shallower concave at the tail enhances the turns.
- Softer Flex – The softer flex creates dynamic rocker allowing the ski to easily turn and ride smoother, even in rough water.
- Fin Block – The three-point adjustment set screws provide easy fin adjustments for the most demanding skier.
- Binding Inserts- Insert pattern accommodates D3, HO, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
- Sizing can be a very critical factor in how any ski performs. For this reason, the EVO AXIS is available in one inch increments.
- Available in 64″, 65″, 66″, 67″ and 68″
- Available in Yellow and Pink