As a skier I know that finding the right equipment that suits you can be a bit of a mission, especially as ski equipment can be a significant investment. I know I have personally spent a huge amount of time and money testing products over the years. To make sure you are 100% happy and confident buying equipment I endeavor to provide as much advice and support selecting, purchasing and setting-up equipment as possible (even non-Reflex equipment). I am also able to arrange a Demo of some Reflex equipment so you get a chance to take a few sets and get a feel for our products and where possible will also provide advice on ski settings (you might need to send video if you are out of Auckland). Currently I have the following gear for demo:
- Reflex Classic Hardshell Bindings
- 67″ Reflex Hybrid Mid-Ride Slalom Ski (coming soon) – perfect for 55kph Skiers
- 66″ Reflex Zen Slalom Ski
- 43″ Reflex Furtif Trick Ski
- 43″ Reflex Hybrid Trick Ski (Hand Ski)
Use the Contact form or the contact widget on the left of the screen to get in touch!
I do ask a small fee to cover the costs of this service which is obviously refunded if you go on to purchase the product. For bindings this cost is $50 and skis $100 and this includes shipping to you. In certain situations (e.g. Demo Days) / no shipping required this cost may be reduced or waived.
- Bindings can be demonstrated for 10 days from receipt, skis for 5 days.
- We will cover the cost of shipping to you, however it is your responsibility to return the ski via tracked & insured courier.
- If the item arrives damaged, you must record this with the courier and inform us as soon as practicable.
- Items damaged while in your care will be charged for (excluding manufacturing defects and fair wear & tear).
- Skis can be demonstrated at Auckland Water Ski Club free of charge on a per-set basis (by arrangement).